A job at freddy's for Five Night A job at freddy's for Five Night

gave ma a genuine chuckle. Thank you.

The Tales of Olamdor: Psalms of Sorrows Chapter 1.1 The Tales of Olamdor: Psalms of Sorrows Chapter 1.1

Store has me hooked! great work!

TerminatedAccount responds:

AnimatorV we just updated this chapter to contain more animation in the still areas. hope you enjoy, as future chapters will be done in this format.

ENYO ENYO

Animation looks great. Choppy here and there but overall its really good. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

JayBezzy responds:

I definitely plan on making more , so keep checking back, and thanks for the love bro !!!

Horror - The Awakening Horror - The Awakening

i have to say this is one of the creepiest stories i read, hats off to you my friend. I would love some more content from you my good man!

frequentlyqa responds:

I only made this story to capture the fear it instilled in me and show my friends, but after everyone's comments I may just be motivated to produce something new :) thank you!

The-Epic-Battle The-Epic-Battle

Looking forward to see more of your skills.

This is the level i want to get went it comes to full body animation. The motions were very fluid and even thou they looked like rough sketches it was still a pretty good battle with decent detail. Great job, looking forward to seeing how you improve and wouldn't mind some tips heading my way.

The Apple Situation The Apple Situation

Confusing but funny

It took a long ass time to load, at first i though it was just a sick joke of someone submitting a movie that just says loading LOL. I liked the raw closeups they were pretty neat. The voice acting was decent and the lip sync was good nice work man.
Best of luck to ya.

SirReginald responds:

really? it's 3.5 megs, that shouldn't take very long at all.

Palote Palote

Me gusta tu stilo

La animacion fluyo muy bien y los colores eran interesante buen trabajo.

Robotic Octopus Snowman Robotic Octopus Snowman

NO, just NO

disgrace :(
and gets frontage?

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

stick figures fighting

stuff -simple as that- stuff -simple as that-

Damm man

You really did a masterpiece this time, you outdone yourself in this one great job man. I really enjoy the FBF action in this one, is almost hypnotic lol.

farfenwaffle responds:

yeah i realy did try hard on this one thank you for the review!

O&A : Barney Teaches O&A : Barney Teaches

Hahaha really funny man.

It was a bit disturbing but overall it was awesome.
Nice job man.